A Collection of Serious SmS

  • Y 26 so imprtnt?
dec26-tsunami
jan26-gujrat quak
feb26-godra
may26-guvhati blst
jun26-gujrat flood
jul26-mumbai flood
sep26-ahmdbad blst
nw
nov26-mumbai terorsm

  • Tongue Twistr
The Sixth Sick Sheikh's Sixth Sheep's Sick!
(Ths s Worlds Most Difficult Tongue Twister Acc 2 Guniess Book of recrd)
Say it!


  • Cute interview qstn..
U r drivg along n ur car at n8. its raining heavily n suddenly u c 3ppl waiting 4 bus
1.An old sick lady who is abt to die.
2.old frnd who once savd ur life.
3.The perfect partner u've dreamd abt.

Which1 wld u chose to side knowing u can pick up oly one?

old lady,
d old frnd,
or choose partner knowing u'll never find ur soul mate again?

Candidate-
i wld giv d car keys to my old frnd n ask him to take the lady to the hospital and i will walk with my girl.

  • "I Got Lot Of Arrears During My Studies, But My Friends Got All Cleared. My Friends Are Employes Of MicroSoft But I am the Owner Of Microsoft."
- Bill Gates.

  • Have you ever wondered?
1. If swimming is a good exercise to stay fit, why are whales fat?
2. Why is the place in a stadium where people sit, called a STAND?
3. Why is that everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die?
4. Shall I say that there is racial discrimination in chess as the white piece is moved first?
5. In our country, we have freedom of speech, then why do we have telephone bills?
Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment