Friendship SmS

  • Every frnd can say"i can unstnd ur feelings"bt a true frnd say"i can feel ur feelings"..dats d magic f true frndshp..gud mng..!

  • I took U as my sweet freiend & i locked U In My Heart!
But Now that Key Is Missing...

But I Am Very Happy
becoz U R Safe In
my HEART.
** * GN***

  • Diff b/w Real n Fake Frnds!
FF: Nvr ask 4 food.
RF: wait 4 u to open de lunch box..n jus grab it frm u
FF:calls ur name sweetly
RF:calls u always with stupid silly names
FF:"nvr seen u cry"
RF: cry wid u
FF:Borrow ur stuff 4 a few days then giv it bak.
RF:keep ur thngs so long tat they forget its urs.
FF:knw a few thngs abt u.
RF:Cud writ a buk abt u wid direct quotes frm u.
FF:Wud ignor tis msg
RF: vl send tis 2 all real 1s..


  • People say frnds are made in heaven. And they come in ur life. But met a frnd like u in this world, and made my life a HEAVEN. Gd morng

  • I'm in U..
Sender:
GOD
+911111111111

I MISS U.

Sender:
YEMAN
+916666666666

I'LL Cheat U...

Sender:
LOVER
+919999999999

I'LL BE ALWAYS WITH U...
(Here,at bottom Sender name will be yours when you send it)

No comments:

Post a Comment