Funny SmS about Love

  • Dear,
I love you. My dream I see you. Everywhere you. You no, i live no.
I come red shirt tomorrow. You love I, you come red frock. I wait down Mango tree. U come Mango tree. You no come, i jump train. Sure come.
Your lovely
Tutumon
Std 1 B


To
Tutumol
UKG A

  • Advantages of not having a lover 1) can sleep well 2) can save time and money 3) need not worry abt how u look 4) no missed calls in the middle of nite 5. No need to recharge twice a week 6.can talk with all boys & girls. 7.the most imp. of all is u can 4ward dis 2 all....

  • There are two birds named 'i love you' and 'you love me' in a house....'you love me' flew away and who is there in house now...?reply reply.;-)

THIS MSG HAS BEEN AWARDED As a best proposal msg of 2009.
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment