Friendship sMs III


  • Wen u fall horribly.. A frnd vl help u 2 get u...A gud frnd wil laugh at u & ur best frnd will... Click ur photo n upload on Facebook... :D
  • I wish you happy frndship day,:-)before that i just wanted to say: Thankyou-;-) for everytime you helped me and stood there for me. Sorry- ;-(for whenever i hurt you or let you down, i am sure i didnt mean to Remember:-/- no matter where you are or in what condition, i ll always be there for you. This msg is for all of those beautiful ppl who made my life worth living, i hope you stay in my life forever..... Happy frndshp day..!!B-)
  • Once I got angry with my best friend & deletd his name frm my phone's contact list. Some days later i got a msg frm an unknwn number. I askd WHO R U? the reply made me cry..:-x My frnd replied, "u idiot, don't even knw the spelling of HOW. ..i'm fine da.." TRUST. That's the power of frndshp.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment